Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pawn Shops Oceanside, CA - Yelp See What People are Saying about Gems N' Loans

 YELP Review!

http://gemsnloans.com/
"My first "pawn shop" experience came through this place, today!! Now, I understand that this is chain which has like 8 shops only in North County San Diego, so I am sure the level of service/quality will vary a lot but from the one I went to , (Oceanside, Mission Ave) this place is F *** AWESOME!!!
I honestly did not expect ,fair and legit prices (I needed some emergency cash so decided to check out what I could get for my Tag Heuer watch. As the needed amount wasnt that big, I thought I would just "pawn" it instead of selling it  but honestly  I was mentally prepared to hear a ridiculous price and walk off , I mean thats the kind of image I had of pawn shops (thank you television for once again portraying a different picture of reality!!)."

http://gemsnloans.com/we-buy-gold.html

Do you need instant cash? We offer instant cash loans from $5 to $15,000 or more. No credit check-no hassles. When you need cash, we are here for you. All transactions are confidential, and once you are a customer, we will treat you like family. If you are in a bind, or just want to cash in your unwanted merchandise, we are here for you. Save thousands of dollars on new, estate, vintage, and GIA certified diamond jewelry at Gems N’ Loans, North County San Diego’s largest gold buyer and jewelry reseller for 22 years. Trade in your old, unwanted, or broken gold and platinum jewelry and save even more on anything you buy! We pay the highest prices in North County for your gold and platinum no matter its age or condition. Online and mail-in gold buyers have been identified as dishonest. Sell gold and platinum at one of our 4 locations to a business that has been in town for over 20 years, has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, has GIA certified Accredited Jewelry Professionals (AJP), Graduate Gemologists (GG) and Graduate Jewelers (GJ) on staff to assist you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment